Resources Containing Essential Elements of Restorative Practices
- Boyes-Watson, Carolyn & Kay Pranis. Circle Forward: Building a Restorative School Community. St. Paul, MN, Living Justice Press, 2015.
- Brown, Brenẻ. Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Heart. London, Penquin, 2018.
- Costello, Bob, et al. Restorative Circles in Schools: A Practical Guide for Educators, 2nd ed. 2010. Bethlehem, PA, IIRP. 2019.
- ---. The Restorative Practices Handbook for Teachers, Disciplinarians, and Administrators. 2nd ed. 2009. Bethlehem, PA. IIRP, 2019.
- Follestad, Berit and Nina Wroldsen. Using Restorative Circles in Schools: How to Build Strong Learning Communities and Foster Student Wellbeing. 2017. London, Jessica Kingsley, 2019.
- Hicks, Donna. Dignity: Its Essential Role in Resolving Conflict. New Haven, Yale UP, 2013.
- ---. Leading with Dignity: How to Create a Culture that Brings Out the Best in People. New Haven, Yale UP 2018.
- Pranis, Kay. The Little Book of Circle Processes: A New/Old Approach to Circle Processes. New York, Good Books, 2005.
- Smith, Dominique, et al. Better than Carrots or Sticks: Restorative Practices for Positive Classroom Management. Alexandria, VA. ASCD. 2015.
- Thorsbourne, Margaret and David Vinegrad. Restorative Practices in Classrooms: Rethinking Behavior Management. London, Routledge, 2013.
- Wachtel, Ted, et al. Restorative Justice Conferencing: Real Justice & The Conferencing Handbook. Bethlehem, PA. , IIRP, 2019.
Frederick Community College prohibits discrimination against any person on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its activities, admissions, educational programs, and employment.