Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Group Charge: Cohort Practices
- Examine governance practices of cohort and Middle State institutions.
- Identify commonalities in principles used at these colleges.
- Compare common principles and practices to the colleges current formal governance process.
- Review constitutions and roles of the college's affinity groups and senate.
- Make recommendations accordingly.
Frederick Community College prohibits discrimination against any person on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its activities, admissions, educational programs, and employment.