Skip to Main Content
Group Charge: Organizational Structure
- Identify and tally major changes to the college’s administrative hierarchy over the last ten years.
- Examine the current administrative hierarchy.
- Compare and contrast the college’s hierarchy to those of cohort institutions. Identify significant differences.
- Discuss the impact of the college’s current organizational structure on its current decision making process per inclusiveness, effectiveness, and participation.
- Make needed recommendations accordingly.
Frederick Community College prohibits discrimination against any person on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its activities, admissions, educational programs, and employment.