Skip to Main Content
Group Charge: Employee Handbook Review
- Identify and tally all changes over last two years.
- Isolate changes made inside or outside of the college’s decision making processes. If outside, what decision making process was used?
- Identify and summarize category most applicable for housing the changes made; i.e. climate, governance, academic processes, grading policies, etc.
- How were decisions communicated to all affected parties of the college?
- Determine if changes made reflected best practices for soliciting input and inclusiveness.
- Make recommendations accordingly.
Frederick Community College prohibits discrimination against any person on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its activities, admissions, educational programs, and employment.