Skip to Main Content
- Identify and tally all changes over last two years.
- Identify categories where changes were made (welfare, welfare-related, etc.)
- Identify locus of decisions made (i.e. inside or outside of the governance process)
- Assess whether changes were made outside of governance structure, identify the decision-making process used.
- Clarify the role of SAT regarding decision-making and the formal governance process.
- Make recommendations accordingly.
Frederick Community College prohibits discrimination against any person on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its activities, admissions, educational programs, and employment.