Skip to main content
How to Get Writing Help
The Tutoring and Writing Center is located in the Bess & Frank Gladhill Learning Commons, 2nd Floor Linganore Hall
- Phone, 301-846-2619: Call with questions or problems during the Tutoring and Writing Center's regular hours
- Drop in to see a Learning Assistant at the Tutoring and Writing Center: Get up to 30 minutes of FREE tutoring for ANY writing or reading assignment, for ANY class. No appointment needed; students are helped on a first come, first served basis.
Fall and Spring Semester Hours
- Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, 10:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday (beginning 9/9), 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Sunday, CLOSED
Open limited hours during Summer Session and JanTerm. Check the Bess & Frank Gladhill Learning Commons website, call, or stop in for hours.
How to do Research in College
How to do Research Guide
Includes tips on searching databases, finding scholarly sources, evaluating resources, and citing sources.
Virtual Library Orientation
Get an overview of the Library Resources and an interactive introduction to conducting research.
Frederick Community College prohibits discrimination against any person on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its activities, admissions, educational programs, and employment.