Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Are you an immigrant student who needs support while navigating FCC? We are here to help you! Here are some of the people who can support you:
- Beth Douthirt-Cohen, Executive Director, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chianti Blackmon, Director of Multicultural Student Services, email@example.com
- Ivania Amador, Adult Education & ESL Transition Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Kramer-Jefferson, Director of Services for Students with Disabilities, kkramerJefferson@frederick.edu
- Molly Carlson, Assistant Dean, Academic Affairs, email@example.com
FCC Grant & Scholarship Resources
Frederick Community College prohibits discrimination against any person on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its activities, admissions, educational programs, and employment.