10 Steps to Academic Success
- Develop strong listening & note taking skills
- Improve your writing and speaking skills and your research skills
- Stay ahead on class reading
- Don’t Procrastinate
- Set aside fixed study time and space
- Study in short sessions to increase health and retention
- Establish a study group especially for Math and Science courses
- Use your personal Learning Style
- Use memory devices to recall information
- Use test taking skills and strategies
Create Study Tools
CORE Learning System
How can Learning about Studying Help?
- Take out a pen and write your full name twice. Once with your regular writing hand and once with your other hand.
- Were you able to accomplish it? Of course!
- Were you faster and better with one hand over the other? OF COURSE!
Studying is a lot like that. Once you learn YOUR personal best techniques, you can make study time quicker and more productive allowing you to reach those grade goals and beyond.